ATLANTA – Andmore, formerly known as International Market Centers, will host nine design-driven, educational sessions in September at its two Atlanta campuses: AmericasMart Atlanta and the Atlanta Decorative Arts Center.
AmericasMart will offer three educational programs, each set for 11:30 a.m. in Building 1, 14th floor:
- Design to Dollars: How the outdoor category can help you grow your business, presented by Cindy Hodnett of Designers Today and Furniture Today, on Sept. 18
- Sherwin-Williams ColorMix, presented by Rachel Moeller, on Sept. 19
- A third session, with subject and presenter to be announced, Sept. 20
ADAC will offer two keynote presentations with interior design panels, color education and product introduction alongside showroom presentations and book signings.
- Sessions on Sept. 19 are The Power of the Past in Present Design, presented by Margot Shaw, of Flower Magazine, interior designers Barry Dixon and Jared Hughes and Matt Gomez, owner of Jean Monro; and Defining Chic: The World of Carrier and Company, presented by Jessie Carrier and Mara Miller of Carrier and Company and Betsy Riley, of Atlanta Magazine.
- Sessions on Sept. 20 are The Power of Authenticity, presented by architect Stan Dixon and Ellen McGauley, of Veranda; and Design Influence Beyond the Eurocentric Lens, presented by Kate Abney of Luxe Interiors + Design Southeast Homes with design professionals Beth Webb, Cheryl Luckett, Kelley Lentini, and Berkeley Minkhorst
- Sessions on Sept. 21 are Forces of Nature, presented by Michael Del Piero of Good Design and Rozanne Jackson of The Iron Gate, and moderated by Leslie Newsom Rascoe of Milieu; and The Art of Color: Powerful Palettes & Visionary Design, presented by Lauren Iverson of Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles, with interior designers Melanie Millner of The Design Atelier, Monet Masters of Forbes Masters and New York-based designer David Frazier.
Sessions are presented daily at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.