WASHINGTON – A who’s who of senior retail executives will headline the National Retail Federation’s (NRF) annual convention in New York next month.
NRF 2023: Retail’s Big Show will take place at the Jacob Javits Center from Jan. 15-17 and is expected to draw close to 40,000 retailers, vendors and industry experts from around the world.
Among the confirmed speakers of interest to the home textiles industry:
- Target Corp. chairman and CEO Brian Cornell
- Walmart U.S. president and CEO John Furner
- Macy’s Inc. chairman and CEO Jeff Gennette
- Nordstrom Inc. president and chief brand officer Pete Nordstrom
- Neiman Marcus group CEO Geoffroy van Raemdonc
- Lowe’s chairman and CEO Marvin Ellison
In addition, NRF has announced that actor, writer and producer Kal Penn will deliver the closing keynote on Jan. 17. Penn will give a presentation on critical topics connected to climate change. Following, he will sit for a fireside chat to connect entertainment with climate solutions, impactful policy and a unique understanding of the global economy.