LOS ANGELES – Lighting manufacturer Pacific Coast Lighting has launched a new website which has been designed to provide buyers with more accessibility, visibility and functionality.
The company said its new site offers visitors the opportunity to navigate through the portable lighting catalog with greater ease.
New enhancements include:
- a more visually appealing website full of imagery both lifestyle and product silos
- a consumer-friendly category navigation bar
- company and showroom information
- additional product description details
- robust filter options
- updated sales rep finder
- and access to digital look books and supplements.
In addition, the website also comes with new account functionalities – alongside price details, registered accounts are now able to view new inventory stock and estimated date availability messaging as well as have access to their account dashboard.
Site visitors also have the opportunity to use upgraded features like favorites, wish lists, and tearsheets.
Current customers are required to reset their password to avoid having to re-register. For new customers, simply register to open an account online and start enjoying these benefits.