Jaipur Living will give Atlanta Market attendees an advance look at its new studio
ACWORTH, Ga. — Rug and home textiles maker Jaipur Living is introducing 15 new rugs in July, headlined by the latest from designer Barclay Butera.
The Summer 2022 releases are available on Jaipur Living’s website. In addition, collections are also available to view during the Atlanta Market in a preview of the new Jaipur Living Studio, before its grand opening on August 3. The company’s headquarters and showroom are just north of Atlanta off I-75.
“We are thrilled to see our Atlanta Market attendees again and to show off our new studio in Acworth. There’s plenty of meeting space and it’s a great opportunity to see our beautiful summer introductions,” said Teresa Roberts, director of national sales. “As a bonus, it’s a break from the hustle and bustle of Market and a chance for customers to gather their thoughts on the ride from Atlanta and back.”
New rugs for July include:
- The Keoka Collection boasts a fresh take on classic Afghani hand-knotted textiles, hand-knotted from 100% handcarded wool.
- The Oxford Collection from Barclay Butera introduces handwoven accents that are natural, undyed yarn with subtle, geometric patterns.
- The fiber-dyed wool and durable PET blend of the Amity Collection lends subtle texture and stands up to high-traffic areas.
- The Strada Collection grounds spaces with a solid color scheme punctuated by texture. This handwoven wool rug is crafted from undyed yarn for a distinctive, neutral colorway with natural variation for a bit of dimension.
- The hand-tufted Lineage Collection serves as a modern interpretation of African and Moroccan motifs. Crafted from wool and cotton, this collection combines details with versatile, neutral tones.
- The vintage-inspired Boheme is a zero-pile rug is printed on cotton, polyester, and soft chenille for a flat, durable finish.
- Expanding on the Cirque Collection, these power-loomed additions combine abstract designs with contemporary colorways.
- The Catalyst Collection gains four new additions, crafted from polyester fibers blended with stain-resistant polypropylene.
- Neutral hues counteract vintage-inspired patterns in the En Blanc Collection, offering a take on the timeless style of Turkish hand-knotted rugs.
- The Ferris Collection receives two additions, both of which exude a painterly, contemporary appeal with serene colors and a plush, carved pile.
- The Graphite Collection brings bold patterns and contemporary colors on its densely woven polyester and polypropylene blend.
- A complementary mix of vibrant and natural tones combine to create the Terra Collection on space-dyed polyester in four additions.
Thomas Lester is Retail Editor for Furniture Today and Digital/Managing Editor for Home Accents Today. A graduate of Emory & Henry College’s Mass Communications program, Lester spent a dozen years working for newspapers in Virginia and North Carolina covering an array of subjects, ranging from community news, government, education, ACC sports, professional baseball and more before joining Furniture Today in 2013. Reach out to me with your story ideas, tips and more at email@example.com.