DALLAS – Dallas Market Center announced the winners of the 13th annual Showroom of the Year awards during an on-site ceremony at Lightovation in Dallas.
Each year, the awards recognize three winners in different dollar-volume categories along with three specialty awards.
A panel of home and design industry professionals five finalists in each of three dollar-volume categories: Revenue Under $2 million, Revenue $2 million to $5 million, and Revenue $5 million and over. All 15 Showroom of the Year finalists are also eligible for three specialty awards: Outstanding Merchandising Display, Exceptional Community Involvement and Social Media Star.
“Congratulations to these inspiring showrooms who reflect the best values of the business,” said Cindy Morris, President and CEO of Dallas Market Center. “They are innovative, creative, generous and add significant worth to their communities.”
Winners of the 13th Annual Showroom of the Year Awards are:
- Revenue Under $2 Million: Georgia Lighting, Sugar Hill, GA
- Revenue $2 Million-$5 Million: Pace Lighting, Savannah, GA
- Revenue $5 Million and Over: Dominion Lighting, Arlington, VA
- Outstanding Merchandising Display: Amini’s Galleria, Chesterfield, MO
- Exceptional Community Involvement: Accent Lighting Galleries, Lake Oswego, OR
- Social Media Star: Guildwood Lighting & Fireside, London, ON, Canada
A panel of home and design industry professional including Jeffrey Alan Marks, interior designer, lighting designer and principal of Jeffrey Alan Marks Inc.; Robin Baron, interior designer, lighting designer and principal of Robin Baron Design; and Randy Eller, retail consultant and Owner of Eller Enterprises judged this year’s awards.
“We are privileged to be able to honor these exceptional showrooms,” said Laura Van Zeyl, Vice President, Audience Development, Lighting for Dallas Market Center. “All of this year’s finalists are truly inspiring, and congratulations to the 2022 winners for standing out among such incredible businesses.”
Additional 2022 Showroom of the Year finalists included:
- Lightstyles – Cornelius, NC
- One Source Lighting – Billings MT
- Tidewater Lighting & Design, Madison, CT
- Design House – Houston, TX
- Lights Fantastic Pro, Dallas, TX
- Light Source Lighting, Plainfield, IL
- Galleria Lighting – Greenwood Village, CO
- Magnolia Lighting – Hernando, MS
- Ultra Design Center – Denver, CO
Nominations and entries for the 2023 Showroom of the Year Awards, which are open to all independent lighting retailers in North America, will be accepted starting in December 2022.