Cindy Morris, left, and Sharon Davis at the 2022 ARTs Awards.
DALLAS— ART and Dallas Market Center have lined up a list of bold-face names of presenters who will join co-hosts Thom Filicia and Carson Kressley on stage for the ARTs Awards next month.
The ARTS Awards, which recognize preeminent manufacturers, retailers, interior designers, product designers and sales representatives, will take place Friday, Jan. 6 during the Dallas Total Home & Gift market.
The presenters are:
- Amber Lewis, interior designer, principal of Amber Interior Design and founder of Shoppe Amber Interiors
- Adam Glassman, creative director, Oprah Daily
- Barry Goralnick, interior designer and principal of Barry Goralnick
- Carrie Dillon, managing director, International Textile Alliance
- Cindy Morris, president and CEO, Dallas Market Center
- Colleen Visage, vice president of product management, Progress Lighting, and president of ART
- Courtney Garrigan, co-owner of Coco & Dash Home, Dallas, TX
- Scarlette Tapp, executive director, Sustainable Furnishings Council
- Sharon Davis, executive director, ART
- Tamara Day, interior designer & host of Magnolia Network’s Bargain Mansions
- Teddie Garrigan, co-owner of Coco & Dash Home, Dallas, TX
Reservations for the ARTS Awards gala are still available, which includes the networking cocktail hour. Tickets are $170 for ART members and $200 for non-members. Tables are also available.
More information is available on the ARTS Awards website.
Editor-in-Chief Allison Zisko first joined HFN in 1998 and spent many years covering the tabletop category before widening her scope to all home furnishings. In her current role, she oversees all aspects of HFN, including its print and digital products, and represents the brand at home and abroad through presentations, panel discussions and HFN’s podcast, The Inside Scoop.